11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming Platforms > iOS Gaming (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)

Old 09-02-2009, 04:58 AM

DGKMelb is community member of note
iPhone Game First of it's kind.
CityGT for iPhone I work with a marketing agency and I've been working on an app game that's due to launch this Sunday at Fed Square in Melbourne - CityGT www.citygt.com

I think it's a first of it's kind given that the iPhone can be used as a game controller to play the game on another screen. Does anyone else know a game that can be controlled using the iPhone and the game play on an external screen?

Anyway, it's a Free download on the App store will be available from Sunday 6th Sept.

For the launch we've organised it so you can either play on your own iPhone, borrow one and play in the CityGT dome, or hook your phone up to the Fed Square Bigscreen via the free wifi and put your driving skills on display to the masses. It's pretty damn awesome to be honest.

I'd love you to check out the website www.citygt.com and let me know what you think - otherwise, if you're in Melbourne, come on down this Sunday any time between 11am and 9pm for a go.

Hopefully see you there!