11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-30-2009, 11:44 PM

PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community
PsychoMASHUGANA
I’m Melli. I’m from New York and have lived here all my life. I’ve been a video game fan since I got my first console (NES)back in 1988. I love RPGs, and though I try not to limit myself to them, I always find myself seeking them out. As for the next-gen consoles, I’m middle of the road between the 360 and the PS3.

In addition to gaming, I like to watch medical shows, documentaries, and read. I majored in Fine Arts in college, but I work in organ donation/transplantation. I look forward to the two weeks a year we get to spend at the ocean. Anything else, feel free to ask
Old 08-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to GDNA, the friendliest site in the kingdom of the internets. I'm Bofus, your friendly neighborhood yellowbelly rabblerouser....

No, I mean your friendly neighborhood looter, swindler, nogoodnick....
No, that's not what I meant either....
I'm in the neighborhood...and...friendly...

OK, usually this is usually where I offer to sell you some fake foodstuffs or medication, but I've got a transplant rotation coming up (in PharmD program) and was wondering what part of the process you work in.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Welcome. this is the place to talk about games. or at least thats what I heard.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:47 AM

PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community
Bofus - I work in registry promotion for one organization and I work at the policy end for liver transplantation in New York State. So as far as pharmacology, I'm clueless!

Cthulu - Thanks for the welcome. I'm also a member/moderator on www.playnit.com (video game music based) and a member of playfire.com as well. Glad to add another site to my repertoire.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by BofusTeefus View Post
OK, usually this is usually where I offer to sell you some fake foodstuffs or medication, but I've got a transplant rotation coming up (in PharmD program) and was wondering what part of the process you work in.

hey Hey HEY! The fake foodstuffs is my department thank you VERY much not to touch mister BOOfus

Anywho, thanks for coming aboard madam. You'll find we're all kinds of crazy fun in here (run for the love of god run now and never look back)

And we're really friendly (in that stalky, stand under your bedroom window kind of way)

and welcoming (we hate new people)

plus we like to make and have new friends (for dinner. served with some fava beans and a nice chianti....slrurururururururrrr..)

So please (don't) stay a while and get to know us (stay away).

And as always, Welcome to GamerDNA (Why are you STILL standing in my line of sight. GO AWAAAY!!)

Welcome aboard the crazy train darlin'
Old 08-31-2009, 02:19 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
hey Hey HEY! The fake foodstuffs is my department thank you VERY much not to touch mister BOOfus
OH! Excuse me?! What I mean by "excuse me" is "excuse you!" Who exactly has been peddling hamster tainted beef for the last week or so? Um, yeah...that would be me.

Ignore this man. He is a scoundrel. Have some hamster on the house. Yeah...just sit up on the roof while you eat. Don't fall now.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:23 AM

Crazy Train, eh? I should feel right at home XD
Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
HEY HEY HEY HEY!! Get! Get off my LAW....oh, she's on the roof.

OK then.

We're good.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:40 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Welcome to gamerDNA, PsychoMASHUGANA! ^_^

You should ignore BOTH Bofus and wastelander. They are fools of the highest caliber. Court jesters, if you will. We keep them around so we can get government funding.

Which games did you play back in the day? When you had your first consoles?
Old 08-31-2009, 04:26 AM

Back in the day...well my first console was the NES, so I started out with Super Mario Bros...then I played a lot of Final Fantasy and Dragon Warrior once I discovered RPGs when I was about 10 years old. I also really liked Bill and Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure, Maniac Mansion and Fester's Quest. Then of course Breath of Fire II, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Chrono Trigger for SNES...