Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

View Poll Results: Combatarms Or Crossfire
Crossfire 0 0%
Combat Arms 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2009, 07:03 AM

OwnageShot has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Crossfire Or Combat Arms.
Crossfire or Combatarms. I'm justing playing these free games to kill some time, waiting for MW2. The votes are counted at 5th of September.

P.S i didnt post this thread on '' FPS Connections '' because theirs no viewers Think before you post please.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:33 AM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
truth is i only played combat arms, but the whole having to buy the guns over and over is what put me off, so if somebody tells me that you keep guns permanently in crossfire, i'm voting that
Old 08-31-2009, 09:36 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
That doesn't mean that no one ever views the FPS Connections forums, just that when you posted this there was no one viewing it at that time.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
I voted combat arms cause thats the only one I played. you might not want go with the votes.