11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-30-2009, 12:49 AM

Klowntastic has much to be proud of
Hello
I'm new here... 30 year old gamer from the widwest.. signed up a few days ago, just found the forums.. looks like I have a new place to post..
Old 08-30-2009, 12:58 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome Klowntastic, hope you enjoy our little community of fun-loving video game fanatics.

BTW, I love your clown/mushroom cloud avatar.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome

Old 08-30-2009, 01:30 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Tell us a little about yourself bud. Do you mainly MMO? Console FPS? Console RPG? PC RPG? PC FPS RTS RPG but you keep it DL cause you're a VIP?

come on, we won't bite you. rob and mug you sure. that's just initiation around here. everyone has to go through it.

I'll get the tire iron.......
Old 08-30-2009, 03:30 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey man, nice klown! Welcome to GDNA!

*hands wastelander75 a tire iron*

I've...just had my inspiration sucked out of me by Rob Zombeh Halloween II, so...If this greeting is a bit lackluster, blame him. (Zombeh, not wastelander.) I'll give it a go anyway.

Welcome to GDNA, home of the friendliest community on the block. Please deposit your riches into my outstretched hand, and enjoy some refreshments and refreshing hamsterless meat which ontains no hamster.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:47 AM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome to gDNA, your avatar makes me nervous :| Clowns should never turn into giant mushroom clouds or vice versa!
Old 08-30-2009, 08:11 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Always nice to see new people join the community we have here.

HelloOoOo and welcome to gDNA!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
you combined 2 of the deadliest things ever nukes and overly happy clowns. welcome to GDNA. the children's party is down stairs.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:45 AM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome to the great datamine! I look forward to perusing your gaming statistics in the not too distant future.