11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 07-26-2009, 09:26 AM

LuthorianX is community member of note
guild/site owner sig help
I am trying to create my sig for the forums on my site and such. I went to setting and all that, but when I have to pick a pic and such there are no options. I have a avtar already as you can see.. anyway.. someone help a jarhead out lol
Old 07-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
I always fall back to quoting Lazarus Long, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, or the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I guess there are contexts where these could be wrong, but I haven't run into them. That being said, Your sig should be something that resonates with you, the preceding suggestions are indicative of my being a geeky libertarian sci-fi nut.

Hope this helped, or at least didn't cloud the issue further.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I'm not sure exactly where you are having trouble.

If you mean that in your control panel there are no signatures to pick from, that is because you are supposed to enter html or BB code.

If you are talking about your list of signatures in your profile, it is empty until you do something to generate one. You could take a quiz and use the quiz results as a signature. If you play Warhammer Online or WoW, you can make a signature from your game info.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:22 PM

Nikolete is community member of note
I am quite confused as well, however I believe he is saying he wants to use a sig from here on the forums for his webpage.

If he elaborates we will figure this one out, until then <3

Old 10-22-2009, 08:54 AM

-Hoplite has much to be proud of
Um do you mean Sig such as mine?
Or just text?

Ill be happy to make you one.