Tau 0 0%
Tyranids 1 7.69%
Necrons 2 15.38%
Inquistion 0 0%
Other (May not have mentioned or minor ones) 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Favourite Warhammer 40000 Army?
List the army and why just want to gather opinions lol

Eldar
Because they look so awesome lol

Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Space Marines: Dark Angels.
Their back story is great, nice and screwed up. Add the whole Robes and Rapid Fire their so fond of just makes them look fantastic (when painted properly).
Old 03-23-2009, 03:42 AM

pops40k has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to pops40k
Imperial Guard. The most different kinds of models available and the most varied kinds of armies. (though it looks like that second part might be getting crapped on when the new codex comes out)
Old 03-23-2009, 05:35 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Why would they get crapped on for?

Old 03-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I'd have to go with the Space Marines, only because you didn't put Space Orkz on the list and I refuse to bring them down to "other". Any race that believes painting something red makes it go faster, and it works, is ace in my book.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 03-23-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Why would they get crapped on for?
new codex looks like it's going to emphasize men and tanks following primarily the cadian setup. The vast majority of doctrines will most likely be gone, including grenadiers and drop troops. My army is completely based in drop troops, so to play my army legally, I have to either switch to Elysians, which cannot be used in tournaments and requires me to buy Imperial armor 3 for something like $80 US for the 4 pages of rules, or I basically have to completely restart my guard from the ground up, with an entirely different, more generic, concept
Old 03-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Guru

ouch thats gotta hurt and space orks? never heard of them lol

Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Seriously? They made it into both Dawn of War games
http://62.209.161.73/orks/allboyz.asp

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 03-24-2009, 06:47 AM

I'm hoping the not knowing what Space Orks are was a joke. however, they're dropped calling them Space Orks in general and just let the fact that it's "Orks" serve to show the difference between them and the "Orcs" from WHFB.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:42 AM

Nocte is a jewel in the community Nocte is a jewel in the community
What was the Imperial Guard army entirely composed of WWII Nazi-esque soldiers in gas masks?

Those guys are pretty awesome.