11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-25-2009, 12:03 AM

Spanky4G63 has much to be proud of
Hello Gamers!
Hello everyone I'm Spanky4G63 but also known as Brandon. I found this site through one of my xbox live friends and decided to join. I'm still getting into the swing of things but I think I'll have fun here. I mainly play anything on Xbox Live(can't wait for Arkham tomorrow) and I plan on renewing my World of Warcraft account after reading some of the news from blizzcon. So yeah thats pretty much it.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
yes, Arkham Asylum looks sweeeeet. What are you mainly into on the 360? Action? Sports/Racing? FPS? RPG? RTS? JRPG? RTJRPGFPS?

Welcome to the site btw. Oh and FYI In about.....50 minutes the site's going to be going down for a couple of days. don't worry, it'll be back if you're good enough. Just tap your heels together 3 times and say "hurry the hell up!!!" XD
Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 AM

Spanky4G63 has much to be proud of
Mainly into Sports/Racing, Action, and FPS. I mostly play FPS online. Oh yeah where can I edit my platforms?
Old 08-25-2009, 12:56 AM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
Welcome Spanky
Old 08-25-2009, 02:56 AM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Spanky. I'm your friendly neighborhood Bofus, and I'll be serving your hamster-free, 100% pure, 0% hamster, hamsterless beef. Enjoy.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 AM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome to the site, most of the stuff you can edit is available if you click manage in the top right.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 08-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the site. Good to have you here.

Old 08-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Enthusiast

Ysgrublaidd has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome and have a nice time here.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
Welcome don't mind the safe dangling above your head by rope that could break at any moment. it's perfectly safe here. Now if you could just stand on the red X that would be perfect.