11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-31-2009, 07:10 AM

OwnageShot has much to be proud of
I can't game, i have a broken arm. Well i can last 4 months of no gaming but i need my books and T.V.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:49 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
I haven't played anything in two days due to work and it makes me very sad face. Also why haven't been on here. 10 hour days have there toll to pay.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:40 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Yeah, RL is too much of a grindfest, and you still level slow as hell. I think I'll wait until RealLife II comes out.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:54 PM

xMac73 has set foot on a distinguished road
Wow... not too many 'hardcore' gamers, I see, from reading through the posts. That's surprising considering how many platforms the site considers.

Me, on the other hand, I play EVERY day!

360voice tracks 'Play-Streaks' and 'Achievement-Streaks' (for the Xbox 360).

My current Play Streak = 689 days
My current Achievement Streak = 421 days

I couldn't even image going a day without playing my 360.

My 360voice Blog | My Xbox Profile
Old 09-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I also play my 360 every day. In fact, I think it's what led to my 360 RRoD-ing last September since I was playing 7-8 hours a day on average for over a year. If it wasn't for that and 360voice missing one day that I know that I played on Live, I would have a days-played streak of over two years by now.

Old 09-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Yeah, I also play every day for 6-10 hours, but I could quit if I really want to, I just don't.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:48 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
I wouldn't like it, but I could stop permanently if I tried. Some other form of entertainment could take their place.