11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 08-22-2009, 07:30 AM

Trainer23667 has much to be proud of
I could go...maybe a day and a half. I'd get bored and I would want to kill- I mean beat something senseless with a stick. Therefore, I'd want to pick up a game. : 3
Old 08-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
As long I have books, I could live without games or even the internet. You take my books away, then you'll have one basketcase on your hands. Wouldn't be a pretty sight. :/
Old 08-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
I second that, when I'm away from gaming for any time, it's because I'm wrapped up in a good book.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:57 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Ahhhhh, another bibliophile. Yea for us!

Of course, another reason I would be forced away from gaming would be that my loving hubby (Mykalgadin) would be hogging the game. It tends to work out fairly well, however, since I'm a game voyeur as well.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
I wish I could watch others play games, but I always develop the (usually baseless) conceit that I could do better than them If I just HAD THE FSKING CONTROLLER!!!! GIMME THE CONTROLLER DAMN YOU YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

Sorry, like I said, I have issues with watching other people play games.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:11 PM

stashnet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowekeller View Post
I wish I could watch others play games, but I always develop the (usually baseless) conceit that I could do better than them If I just HAD THE FSKING CONTROLLER!!!! GIMME THE CONTROLLER DAMN YOU YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

Sorry, like I said, I have issues with watching other people play games.
Lmao. Yeah, what this guy said. I also have serious issues watching ppl play. I usually have to get up and leave.

I really could not go very long without gaming some on one of my systems. I would say hmmmm... maybe a week. If that week was spent vacationing at the beach. Yeah. Maybe then.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:58 PM

Quilon has much to be proud of
Seeing as it has been Summer I haven't been playing much since there is usually nothing new. So about 2-3 days at least I'd say. Plus I work at a video game store so sitting around and talking about games on a full time basis makes you not want to play anything when you get home more often than not haha.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:52 AM

PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community PsychoMASHUGANA is a jewel in the community
I used to be a game-a-holic, but life circumstances have forced me to go without gaming for looooooooong periods of time
Old 08-31-2009, 02:16 AM

FC-Famine has much to be proud of
Well lets see here. I work for a game developer and publisher for a living. I don't play games all day but as soon as I'm off clock I must game. If I don't get enough time to game then I will stay up until I feel the urge is gone. I don't think I could live 2 days without gaming honestly.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:18 AM

amedeus8 is a jewel in the community amedeus8 is a jewel in the community
It all comes down to what I have at my disposal to keep me busy. If I've got people to hang out with, things to do, movies to watch, places to go, or a sweet new idea I have to spend the next few hours thinking about then I'm good to go. I can go weeks as long as there's something keeping me busy. Anymore though, I've got nothing to do and pretty much spend my days hovering over a sweltering XBox.