11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-16-2009, 10:14 AM

Dontherust has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
Everyone's been a noob at some point, so don't feel too bad.

Adding characters refers to the characters you play as in games. Adding reviews refers to providing a mini-review about a particular game you have played(basically, what did you think of the game). Sharing thoughts is writing about your gaming experiences so others can read about them and have something to connect with you on a gaming level. If anyone has played the same games as you and had similar experiences, they may start a conversation with you about it(i.e. "remember in Game X when Y happened?").
Makes sense. Thanks mate, I'll have a look around.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
No problem, glad I could help.

Old 08-16-2009, 01:37 PM

Dontherust has much to be proud of
Just quickly, how so I set my member signature under my posts?
Like you have.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Go to the top of this page and click "INBOX" under your name.

At the top of the left sidebar of the next page, click on "Edit Signature"

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Actually I didn't know that, what an obscure place to keep it :P
Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 08-17-2009, 02:49 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimothyjim View Post
Actually I didn't know that, what an obscure place to keep it :P
It had me fooled for the longest time, but the forum link in the fine print at the bottom of the page isn't exactly the easiest to find either :-P

Welcome to the site Dontherust.
Old 08-17-2009, 02:56 AM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by dowekeller View Post
It had me fooled for the longest time, but the forum link in the fine print at the bottom of the page isn't exactly the easiest to find either :-P

Welcome to the site Dontherust.
It also took me a good few weeks to find the Forums. I only twigged on when I realised that there was a post count on peoples profiles and they wern't 0.
Old 08-17-2009, 04:46 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Heh. Hell I don't think I finished filling out my homepage until like, a week later simply because I didn't know where everything was at the time.

Old 08-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Hi & welcome to the site! OK noob question..... the only persons sig I see is wastelander75, & it looks more like a gamer card thingy. Is there some setting or something, so I can see sigs? I don't see mine under my posts either, but i do have 1, honest!