11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:00 AM

Dontherust has much to be proud of
What the?
Sup guys, just signed up but have no idea what im doing. any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:27 AM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome to the site, I'll be happy to help if you could be a bit more specific about what you want to do ^_^
Old 08-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
yuh. just come on in and ask any question you need to. we're here to help!

Old 08-16-2009, 06:41 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
What they said, load up your question gun and fire away :-)
Old 08-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Enthusiast

boycotting has set foot on a distinguished road
hello and welcome to GamerDna, dont be so confused, we're help to help you, fire away with them questions :]!
Old 08-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to one of the friendliest gaming communities on teh interwebz. Any help you need, just ask. We try to help out anyone we can.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
For starters, you can find many of the useful settings and options (such as avatar, signature, display preferences) by clicking on Inbox at the top right of the page. Various useful items will show up on the left. Welcome to the mothership (aka GamerDNA)!!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

You found the forums right away. That already makes you an above average gDNA user.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:51 AM

Dontherust has much to be proud of
Basically I don't understand the concept of this site. I joined cause it looked alright. =] I added some games but don't know what it means by adding characters. Or sharing thoughts and adding reviews.Sorry if I'm n00b.

If it helps I play lots of ps3, ps2 and PC.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontherust View Post
Basically I don't understand the concept of this site. I joined cause it looked alright. =] I added some games but don't know what it means by adding characters. Or sharing thoughts and adding reviews.Sorry if I'm n00b.

If it helps I play lots of ps3, ps2 and PC.
Everyone's been a noob at some point, so don't feel too bad.

Adding characters refers to the characters you play as in games. Adding reviews refers to providing a mini-review about a particular game you have played(basically, what did you think of the game). Sharing thoughts is writing about your gaming experiences so others can read about them and have something to connect with you on a gaming level. If anyone has played the same games as you and had similar experiences, they may start a conversation with you about it(i.e. "remember in Game X when Y happened?").