11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Enthusiast

boycotting has set foot on a distinguished road
Welcome to the site, & forums from the united states, hope you enjoy it here :]
Old 08-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
I didn't forget, Mishy! I just never knew. What else haven't you told meh?!
Old 08-15-2009, 07:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Everyone on the site should know from the way Mykal and Dvader talk about me

Old 08-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

@Mishy: Shoot, I could've sworn you were not a guy, what with the female avatars you've had.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Ah yes, takes me back. All those memories of the Australian War. ...wait that only happened in GTA. Oh well. Now that I think about it, why aren't there any AAA games that use Australia as a setting? I can think of games that take place on every other continent, but none from Australia. Oh yeah... Welcome to the internet's dark secret... (aka GamerDNA)!

Old 08-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Why is it in every war game Australia gets left out? from what i can tell nearly every war has America, England and Australian in the middle of it. Stupid treaty with America

Old 08-15-2009, 02:49 PM

Dswal has much to be proud of
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
Old 08-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Why is it in every war game Australia gets left out? from what i can tell nearly every war has America, England and Australian in the middle of it. Stupid treaty with America
Maybe because Australia would ban the game?

Australia sounds very stricted on its games. I always read on Gamespot or IGN that a game is going to be banned.

Is it really that stricted?
Old 08-16-2009, 01:57 AM
Guru

Australia's game authority is a tad restricted (more like a shitload restricted) because "Only children play video games" so anything over MA15+ (which is hard enough to come by) is either outright banned or forced to get rid of so much content that its half the game it used to be. Hell you can get away with more on TV and Movies then on a game get that

Old 08-16-2009, 02:31 AM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Wow I had a feeling it was strict but that’s overkill for video games.

I can see where they would say that, with all the countless (and as far as I'm concerned pointless) research on "Does video games make you evil?" Since someone out there believes that evil is created by something, your not just mentally evil to begin with.

So out of your opinion then do you think with the harsh lock down on video games that crime in Australia is Good, Bad, or remains unchanged?

I guess after your response if I want to continue this rant about video game banning I'll take it to the Hodge Podge forms.