Raven85 has much to be proud of
"He who conquers the past commands the future" - Kane in Command and Conquer
Old 06-16-2011, 08:49 PM

NezumiPro has much to be proud of
"That's some country-a** bullsh*t!"
- Louis, Left 4 Dead
Old 07-16-2011, 04:17 PM

JasonFPS has much to be proud of
The quote I remember the most is from Aria 51 Xbox. On the first level when you get attacked by waves of aliens. One of the soldiers just says "fuck this" after the battle. Don't know why, but that was funny as hell.
Last edited by JasonFPS : 07-16-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM

hukansei has much to be proud of
"Nothing is real, everything is permitted." - Assassin's Creed. The quote is actually from real life, allegedly the death bed words of the guy who created the Order of Assassins (so I'm guessing he'd seen a few things in his time) and it explains pretty much everything I've seen in my life so far.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:44 AM

ObiCIDE has much to be proud of
I would sayyy...

"That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

-Kingdom Hearts
Old 08-16-2011, 09:23 AM

DirtySammich has much to be proud of
well this isn't a player or character quote but its a good one, and a lot of people have seen it and know it.

"He who fights might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzche

I've seen that in a lot of movies, books, and games.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:39 AM

darkengy has much to be proud of
Here are the best quotes so far in Assassin's Creed series

"Significance comes not from a single act, but the context within which is performed, The consequence is born from it." - Al Mualim

Al Mualim: Do you know how it is you can tell if a man is mad?
Altair: They speak to air, claw themselves.
Al Mualim: No. They are the ones who speak and act as if there is nothing wrong.
Altair: I don't understand.
Al Mualim: Few other men who would admit to evil. Always rationalized, always explained.

"A man's skill is defined by his actions, not the markings on his road." - Malik-Al-Sayf

"Like any task, knowledge precedes action. Information learned is more valuable than information given." - Al Mualim

"Men must be free to do what they believe. It is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do, no matter how much we disagree." - Altair ibn La'Ahad

"You of all people should know the answer. Educate them, teach them right from wrong. It must be knowledge that frees them, not force." - Altair ibn La'Ahad

Al Mualim: What is the truth?
Altair: We place faith in ourselves. We see the world the way it really is. And hope that all mankind would see the same.
Al Mualim: What is the world then?
Altair: An illusion; one which either we can submit to, as most do, or transcend.
Al Mualim: What is it to transcend?
Altair: To recognize nothing is true and everything is permitted; that laws arise not from divinity but reason. I understand now that our creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise.

"We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so to should we share the pain of our defeat. In this way, we grow closer. We grow stronger." - Malik-Al-Sayf

"I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom, is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow." - Al Mualim

"La fede dovrebbe dare conforto, non pena. Requiescat in Pace." ("Faith should bring comfort not pain. Rest in peace.") - Ezio Auditore

"Men would hold God only as an idea in their heads, not in the depths of their hearts and bodies. Men must know how to love in order to reach salvation" - Sister Teodora

"We don't need anyone to tell us what to do...We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it. But it is our ability to choose - whatever you think is true - that makes us human. There is no book or teacher to give you the answers, to show you the path. Choose your own way. Do not follow me or anyone else." - Ezio Auditore

"Nulla reale, tutto lecito. Requiescat in Pace." (Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Rest in peace.) - Ezio Auditore
Old 12-12-2011, 10:13 AM

Roxas-UrBoxas has much to be proud of
Pretty much the entire xonversation between Dracula and Richter Belmont in Symphony of the Night was incredible for terrible voice acting!

"Die monster... You don't belong in this world."
Old 02-10-2012, 11:01 AM

invisiblejohn07 has much to be proud of
"Do a Barrel Roll" - Peppy Hare