11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-13-2009, 09:23 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Greetings! Have a seat, tell us all about yourself. Now, before we begin, we're going to do a little free-association picture test. Just say the first word that comes into mind when you see this:

Interesting, interesting. Well, according to my data you're a frog trapped in a human body and regret the fact that you never met the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. Please stay away from my home.

Sorry about that. In a weird mood. Happens every now and then, just ask around.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Enthusiast

boycotting has set foot on a distinguished road
helllo and welcome to GamerDna :]
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome!
That's English for Všlkommen, but since your header says your in Virginia, I'm going to assume you already knew that. Hope to hear more from you around here, you'll find we're really a nice bunch. Crazy as training wheels on a tricycle, but nice ;-)
Old 08-14-2009, 04:40 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Hi and welcome! I too am from Virginia, what part are you located in? I'm right there on the outskirts of Vinton near about 2 miles from smith mountain lake.

Word of warning, Mishy is our resident vampire, he's currently hoarding a lifetime's supply of gamer girl blood, so please do not take offense if you are suddenly accosted by a gentlemenly, kind hearted, red eyed cherub, who then holds you down, rips your neck and then beings to suck the lifeforce out of you. It's his way of saying Hello.

Also you have already met our forum "couch" Mykal. I say that because he's like furninture. HE'S ALWAYS HERE!! XD

Actually he's one of the best. Any question on any subject he knows the answer; be it the source of all life, or the atomic weight hypothenuse to the quantum physic calculations of subatomic particles in a GamerDNA's molecular structure.

It's 45 btw.

But yeah, have a good one and welcome to the site!

Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
I guess it's good to see I'm not the only one that goes a little crazy posting in the intro threads... I'll just keep it simple: Welcome to Outer Heaven (aka GamerDNA)!!

Last edited by echo65 : 08-14-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:16 AM

DistractXfer has much to be proud of
Sweet..i get to slowly add people to friends list. And thanks for the compliments on my sig, which i made myself back in my photoshop phase. The avatar..i stole from guildwars site lulz. Interesting bunch to say the least.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Welcome to gDNA! I agree, nice sig. The animation adds to the sweetness.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Wow, I didn't notice the animation, very subtle (and thats a good thing, some animated gifs nearly cause to convulse). Kudos on some nice artwork.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello, new person!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Enthusiast

WILDMAMMOTH has set foot on a distinguished road
I used to be a lurker too! Welcome, you'll be glad you decided to de-lurk!