11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Fighting Games

Old 01-05-2010, 09:57 AM

darkhado has much to be proud of
Street Fighter 4:
Rufus- too easy to use, has too many great moves in his arsenal (falcon kick- can be done jumping backwards! WTF), and his stupid ex messiah kick (or jesus kick) that move goes through almost any move/special/ultra in the game. I think he's cheaper than Sagat.

Blanka- barely has any collision, ex ball can be controlled, and you can combo his ultra move...chip damage for this move is ridiculous (if you do his ultra really close to a person while they are in the corner it can't be blocked)
Old 06-17-2010, 10:56 AM

XavierThirtyTwo is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to XavierThirtyTwo Send a message via MSN to XavierThirtyTwo
Every single character in BlazBlue if you listen to players whining. No, really. Here's the breakdown:

Nu/V-13: Sword spam to oblivion.
Iron Tager: Invincibility frames on special moves, 70% HP dealt in one combo, has tons more HP than anyone else.
Litchi Faye Ling: Long reach, easy to pull off 15+ hit combos.
Taokaka: Flies across the screen at lightning speed making her impossible to hit, homing attacks.
Noel Vermillion: One buttom spam gives invincibility frames during giant combos.
Ragna The Bloodedge: Giant combos, all moves have high priority.
Jin Kisaragi: Grab results in freeze resulting in free combos, ice-car spam.
Rachel Alucard: Lighting spam.
Carl Clover: Clap loop, clap loop, clap loop, repeat.
Arakune: BEEEEEEEEES, can spend an entire round teleporting without ever getting hit.
Bang Shishigami: One button spam that has priority over every move in the game including specials, BANG BANG BANG BAAAAAANG!
Hakumen: Heavy attack spam reaches 3/4 of the screen width and does tons of damage.

That being said, when every single character is broken and 'unbalanced' that kind of levels the playing field, which makes the game balanced, if you ask me. At high level play, everyone knows how to counter the most common spam from every character, and the game becomes very deep.
Old 12-30-2011, 02:38 AM

Roxas-UrBoxas has much to be proud of
Would you consider Jecht from Dissidia 012 as a broken character? He seems pretty goddamn unstoppable and game breaking...

I also think Ameratsu in MvC3 is nuts... If I can land one blow with him on you then I can merge into a 15 hit combo depending on if I want to bring assist strikes in I can get it up to close to 27 hits.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:36 PM

genieee has much to be proud of
Hello Guys,

Please try out some latest games on www.genieeegame.com
if u like it you can get all update by liking its fan page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Geniee...70293009667142

Thank you