11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Enthusiast

boycotting has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
in less than two seconds, you might be a moron/acehole/epic failure.
lolz i can read that, guess that makes me a moron / epic failure :| sorry to disappoint you
Old 08-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
I can read it, it just takes a little while. Guess I should have said if you are fluent and often spew this perversion of language. I try to avoid/ignore l33tspeak. Funny though, I at one point had quotes from Arby 'n the Chief in my XBL bio and got a message about me being a l33tspeak asshole etc etc. I LOLed.

Also, saw your gamertag/add me in other thread and I'll do so in few minutes. Just try not to be too freaked out by my stats on WaW. lol. I swear every time I turn voice comm over XBL back on all I hear is people talking about me...

Old 08-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Enthusiast

lol i'm not worried about stats, i just like to play with someone who knows that their doing, not much of these kids know what the hell their doing, besides glitching, :| or turboing .. i cant stand either of those. i like to play capture the flag alot, thats where you'll find me hiding alot of the time, or on death match, doesnt matter, i'll add you back tomorrow sometime~ i lol @ alot of stuff on live, because of l33to's~
Old 08-09-2009, 09:12 AM

SwordFish95 is a jewel in the community
Lately the Need For Speed series has been in a slump...I've been playing them since Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit on the PC. NFS: Underground 1+2 and Most Wanted were my favs. All they need to do is make a game like NFS:MW but in a different setting...maybe add some 4-player local play on consoles. Now they're taking on the racing sim genre in Need for Speed: Shift. We'll see how that turns out...

Welcome fellow speeder, enjoy your stay at gDNA!
Old 08-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Enthusiast

i could agree more with you, need for speed is taking a slump ): i did not like carbon at all, disapointing.. wish they woulda told the full story at the end, but hey thats just my thoughts~ who am i right? thanks for the welcome, glad to have a fellow speeder i love the thrill i get from those kinda games :]
Old 08-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the community. Nice to have you join us.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:35 AM
Enthusiast

thanks for the welcome, glad to be here, in such good toned chat.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 PM

Vegeta has much to be proud of
Welcome to GamerDNA, I agree that Goldeneye 64 is a fantastic game, even by today's standards. I wish more games were like it. It is hard to believe how much data could be stored on the N64 game cartridge, Goldeneye showed us that, and showed us the future of FPS games.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Enthusiast

yes, golden eye was a fantastic game, and it showed us future first person shooters, i will always love that game for that.