11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-08-2009, 06:40 PM

DarkMaul3r has much to be proud of
Hey World!
Hey guys, I'm DarkMaul3r. I love playing FPS games for the 360 and Computer. I have a xbox360, and my favorite game for the 360 is probally CoD: Modern Warfare. If you want to add me on xbox, my Gamertag is: DarkMaul3r.

I Love Left 4 Dead on Xbox360 also, and here's a video of me playing No Mercy On Expert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJF8Yxw59O8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS MIGHT NOT WORK LOL
Old 08-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Enthusiast

jimothyjim is community member of note
Welcome from a fellow Newbie. Also, yeah you're right, that doesn't work, unless you wanted a square white box, in which case it's working perfectly!

Watched your video, it was like Bam! Shotgun.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
To get youtube videos to work you have to use [youtube] tags. Example:

What are you up to score/killcount-wise on CoD and what playlist do you usually play?
Also... Welcome to the business end of an M40A3 (aka GamerDNA)! ..."wait a minute noooo!" *headshot*

Update: I had a white box too for a second. Either youtube or my code was full of fail. Fixed now. Have to make sure that video ID is plain text with no underline or link.

Last edited by echo65 : 08-09-2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:11 PM

SwordFish95 is a jewel in the community
Welcome to GamerDNA! Nice zombie killinz.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Old 08-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
yes! Another L4Der! I loves me some zombie killing sir. Actually anything that looks even remotely subhumanoid in appearance, I try to kill in spectacular ways. Welcome to the site btw, you'll like it here.

If not we'll just lock you into a room with echo65 until you do.

Old 08-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Welcome DarkMaul3r, hope you enjoy our little site. BTW, Left 4 Dead looks really cool, it's the one game that makes me want to buy an Xbox 360.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:00 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Finally watched that vid (busy today... ish (read: drinking with the guys day. Beer... mmmm.)). Dude, how could you (or whoever was playing Francis) down Cortana!!?? That's not very nice.

Last edited by echo65 : 08-09-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 AM
Enthusiast

boycotting has set foot on a distinguished road
wow, that video was amazing, keep up the good work.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the site. Good to have you here.