11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Enthusiast

BofusTeefus is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm....neat site!
Hi all,

I'm Bofus, and I'm here to pillage and plund- wait, I mean chat with the nice peoples of gamerdna.com...

I'm a 360 platformer who started with an Atari 2600 back in the day. I enjoy FPS multiplayer way more than people should.

I find it interesting that 1- you guys have a forum where we each get our own introductory thread and 2- people seem to read these. That's pretty cool.

Cheers
Old 08-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Welcome to gamerDNA, BofusTeefus! ^_^

Pillage AND plunder, you say? Count me in! But in all cerealness, this site IS pretty cool, innit? You'll fit right in with your GTAs and FPSs, and you've even got Final Fantasy VII in your profile! That earns you an extra star in my book of people who have stars and such.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Why wouldn't we read these? Its nie to greet new people and make them welcome and encourage them to post (on the somewhat slowing forums)

Old 08-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
No!!! Don't take my PS3!!!

Lol Enjoy your stay at gDNA.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:28 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Woohoo for another me! Even started on the Atari as well. And statement about FPSs definitely applies to me, and then some. What game are you currently shooting people on? Also... Welcome to the Sniper Den (aka GamerDNA)!

Old 08-08-2009, 01:32 AM

Porkskin is community member of note
Hey i'm not late on this one, that means i don't have to repect you..in a good way. Welcome to the site. If we didn't have introductory fourms I wouldn't ever post anything.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:00 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinTetra View Post
Welcome to gamerDNA, BofusTeefus! ^_^

Pillage AND plunder, you say? Count me in! But in all cerealness, this site IS pretty cool, innit? You'll fit right in with your GTAs and FPSs, and you've even got Final Fantasy VII in your profile! That earns you an extra star in my book of people who have stars and such.
Why thank you. Still working on the game collection- only about halfway done. I'm out of stars to give back but....ah....I've got a bunch of happy faces. Here you go
Old 08-08-2009, 03:05 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Hello and Welcome!

Why wouldn't we read these? Its nie to greet new people and make them welcome and encourage them to post (on the somewhat slowing forums)
Very nice, indeed. Why slowing though?
Old 08-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
*eyes you suspiciously*

Yer not one'a them VEE-ag-ara pedd'lers are yah? Folk 'round'ere don't take too akindly ta no "sa'sage talk."

Might'n git yerself a belly full'a lead if ya were ta try. (**tobacco spit**). Had a feller not a few days 'go try a-sumthin' sim'lar.

-Points to the Black Oak tree in ythe middle of town where swings a man on a noose-

(spits) "Called hisself "WatUwant" 'r somethin' other. Didn't git 10 feet out th' saloon door 'fore ev'ryone laid inta his hide. You just a-watch what ya do 'round here, or yer hide'll be out there with 'im a swingin' in the summer sun. Gits a might ah-row-matic near lunchtime."

(spit)

"Now ya'll have a nice day, and welcome to the site"

Old 08-08-2009, 05:15 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Very nice, wastelander.