11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 PM

SwordFish95 is a jewel in the community
Welcome, Chrissssssssss.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
I had a cheap $50 acoustic I got from a pawn shop. Was cheap and not much to look at but it worked. At least until my friend tightened the strings too tight and snapped the neck...

WRT the rabbit in the hat... it's sort of my personal meme. In real life I suck at formalities so I bust out jokes that usually turn awkward and are full of fail. My way of expressing and sharing my fail on GDNA.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:26 AM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Hello and welcome to GamerDNA!

Old 08-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Hi and welcome to the site! You'll like it here I think, you've already met most of our staple residents here. Mykal is like the site's House Chimney, sure you can arrange and rearrange the furniture, repaint all the walls, change the color of the curtains and even rip up the carpeting and redo the roof shingling, but the chimney will still be here in the same spot, years and years and...YEARS later.

And I was gonna guess Yddesirhc

Old 08-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to gamerDNA. New members FTW.

Darn, I was going to guess Steve.

Old 08-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
We should take turns guessing DVader's name. That'd be interesting.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo65 View Post
We should take turns guessing DVader's name. That'd be interesting.
Good luck. Let me know how that works out for you.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:08 AM

LeftyRedbeard has set foot on a distinguished road
Is it Bob?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Guru

Not even close.

Old 08-08-2009, 02:38 PM

ChrisEddy213 has much to be proud of
Tim? Kane? Kevin?
I'm not sure because you haven't linked your twitter or facebook.