11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-21-2009, 09:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Scotch? Irish? German? Swedish? You any of those? Or maybe a combination of two or more?

Old 12-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Once again guess again my good sir

HAHA!

Old 12-21-2009, 02:27 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Nicaraguaian.

What do I win?
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
. . .

Dang it Sensational!! How did you know! Anyway you get cake (and it ain't a lie this time)

*holds out cake for sensational*

Also on a side note this is my first offical post in which I have overlapped you ^__________^

Old 12-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
. . .

Dang it Sensational!! How did you know! Anyway you get cake (and it ain't a lie this time)

*holds out cake for sensational*

Also on a side note this is my first offical post in which I have overlapped you ^__________^
First of all, is Sensational's guess correct, for real? Second, I do believe we have a new post leader.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
. . .
QoQ yeah?

Also, if that guess was correct, which it has like a 1 in 356 chance (Yeah I don't keep track of how many countries there are in the world) of being, you can beat my post count with a 50000 to 1 ratio and you'll never be as awesome as me. That guess would be legendary.

Edit: Damn, apperently QoQ already means something, here I was thinking I had invented a new abbrevation and the man had to go and ruin it.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:42 PM

JestorRodo can only hope to improve
I have joined! Love that Jestor!

http://www.youtube.com/JestorRodo
Old 12-23-2009, 01:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
QoQ yeah?

Also, if that guess was correct, which it has like a 1 in 356 chance (Yeah I don't keep track of how many countries there are in the world) of being, you can beat my post count with a 50000 to 1 ratio and you'll never be as awesome as me. That guess would be legendary.

Edit: Damn, apperently QoQ already means something, here I was thinking I had invented a new abbrevation and the man had to go and ruin it.

Actually its english

also who said I wanted to be as awesome as you? How can I top a dancing dinosaur from awesomness? It was one of my goals to have as many posts as you however one day ^___^

Old 12-23-2009, 07:10 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Actually its english

also who said I wanted to be as awesome as you? How can I top a dancing dinosaur from awesomness? It was one of my goals to have as many posts as you however one day ^___^
I didn't say anyone said it, just pointing out that it would've been an impossible feat had my Nicaragua guess been correct.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Guru

haha it indeed would have been Sensational