11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I eated them

Old 12-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
M/18/Michigan (but it might say waterford kettering high school)

I bearly show my face in profile pics so I use my drawings instead.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:16 PM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
I joined. Do I get waffles?
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
no you get cake

Old 12-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The real reason there is no prizes isn't because Mishy ate them, it's because I can't afford them. (Grrr... Lousy economy.)

Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
Guru

Thats why you live in Australia, strongest economy in the world!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
Mishy, I'm going out on a limb and guessing you live in Australia for the Same reason I live in the United States, you were born there.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Guru

Sorry, you owe me your limb, wasn't born in Australia but I do have dual citizenship. guess my 2nd nationality

Old 12-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Enthusiast

Hexblood is a jewel in the community Hexblood is a jewel in the community
New Zealander?

And yeah, I'm on FB group. No one addz me though, I is sad. . . LOL j/k
Old 12-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Guru

Haha! Nope! Try again!

I would add you but I'm to lazy