11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Look for my signal soon, on the Book of Faces.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
OK Echo... what the hell are you on about?

Old 08-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Sex/Age/Location

For instance: M/31/Colorado That would be me. You next, since there seems to be some confusion in some people on whether or not you've got meat and two veg.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:26 PM

Arrakiv has set foot on a distinguished road
Part of it now, anyway.
Watch the Xeno Pro Remove Lag in EQ2

...Have a guild or a clan? Want to break your name out in a big way? Send me a message. But, shh! It is a secret...
Old 08-07-2009, 07:08 PM

SwordFish95 is a jewel in the community
I'm on it.
Old 08-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ah see people tell me that and i forget lol

M/15 (bet most people thought diffrently)/ Australia

Old 12-03-2009, 09:17 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Me too! F/31/Colorado. No, most people who have been reading along know your age, Mishy. Y'all can send me a friend request if you like. I'm usually one of the girls who has a cool pic of a fantasy girl instead of one that actually shows what I really look like.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Guru

You'd ne surprised, alot of people think im a chick or that im like 21 lol

Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I joined the group shortly after this was originally posted. See if you can guess which one is me, no prizes though if you do.

Old 12-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Enthusiast

lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community lotusthefallen is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to lotusthefallen Send a message via MSN to lotusthefallen Send a message via Yahoo to lotusthefallen
Well I know I'm on it. Can't miss my name on the list either. >.> Just beware it is my full first name...

And why no prizes?!