11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Facebook Group
Whos a part of it?

Old 08-07-2009, 09:34 AM

Lianna has set foot on a distinguished road
If you are asking who has a Facebook, then me! I do! Lol
Old 08-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I think Mishy was asking who has joined the GamerDNA Facebook group.

Old 08-07-2009, 12:36 PM

LeftyRedbeard has set foot on a distinguished road
My user in the real world has a Facebook account... but I'll have to create one for my true self (Lefty) if I want to be in the gDNA group... after being cyberstalked by a thirteen year old twinkie I'm strangely paranoid about mixing identities.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Let me rephrase this since i stuffed up

Who has joined the Facebook GamerDNA group at this page?

Old 08-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Just did. Don't know why though. Barely use facebook anymore. Oh well. You back from scuba Mishy?

Old 08-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Guru

Nah im using my mobile phone's application to use GamerDNA. Of course i am! lol

Old 08-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
You missed a source of gamer girl blood (TM). Kiernan. Actually mentioned you on the first page of that hello thread. Told her to stay away from other vampires while you were away.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Guru

All that compressed air must be getting to me O_O

(EDIT: Don't see anything about Kiernan being a girl?)

Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiernan View Post

Hmmmm, I guess the only thing left to cover is F/26/North Carolina.
Surely the a/s/l (in this case s/a/l) construct exists in Australia? Biting time?