11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastelander75 View Post
I'll try not to hold it against you. Much.
I see those sexual-harassment notices they put up are doing a bang-up job. Keep it up!

Dammit, now I have to report myself.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello, new person!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:51 AM

Lianna has set foot on a distinguished road
haha you guys are all so friendly. =) i love it!

@Crystalia: i'm livin in norcal! near the sacramento area. i will be in socal next weekend for blizzcon though so i'm excited! how about yourself?

@Jin: i didn't put FFVII there!? wtf? i thought i did? wow, i'm failing all over the place. i must add it.

@wastelander: awwww not diggin sony? you more of a microsoft fan? hehe

@mykal: i did that a couple of times, cuz i saw a lot of like "wii" next to LoZ:OoT and i was like wait WUT?! that's not right >;/ so i had to change up a few games. a lot of PC instead of PS too. but most of my PS games should be right!
Old 08-07-2009, 06:14 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Too expensive for me right now with college and all. I need all the money I can get my hands on. Plus, eh, I just feel that right now the 360 has more of a robust gaming library to whet my appetite on.

Old 08-07-2009, 06:16 AM

Gotcha. I was looking through your games and I see that most of them are for the 360. Nothing wrong with that-- I have the utmost respect for Microsoft! ^^ I just like the PS2 cuz it has all the RPG's I love and have grown up with. Dig my jig? =D
Old 08-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Feh. you go and have your fun with your fansy-schmancy final fantatiseses and your...um...uh...-help me out here-

Old 08-07-2009, 07:18 AM

Lolol and all the other great RPGs on that console? ;P As a matter of fact, I will!!

Though I did enjoy Timesplitters... Ever played?
Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Enthusiast

never played that one.

And hey, we 360ers have our own RPGs to be proud of. Time to bring out the Big Guns. Fallout 3 (booyah!), Mass Effect (hiyah!), Elder Scrolls IV (suckerpunch!), Tales of Vesperia (HAHAH gut punch!), The Witcher Rise of the White Wolf (wait, that one as canceled wa..gets clocked one the chin) Lost Odyssey (get an uppercut and hits the ropes dazed), Infinite Undiscovery (Manager: oy! Block da body shot kid! she's moiderin' ya in dere!) Phantasy Star Universe (HUCK...I think I'm coughing up blood...), Enchanted Arms, (Cutman: Fer th' love of gawd man cover up, cover up! she's whoopin yer ass!) and um...Sacred 2? (Ringside Announcer: And it's over! the fight's over! I have never seen a more gruesome one sided spectacle of violence in my life! She just DOMINATED his ass!)

...man down....man down...

Old 08-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Beign the resident interweb vampire addicted to Gamer Girl Blood (tm) it is my duty to *bite* you = P Thanks for the blood! (it also means i add you as a friend lol)

Old 08-07-2009, 08:43 AM

LOLL you're funny. I'll give you Fallout 3 though.