11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 08-21-2009, 04:55 AM

Trainer23667 has much to be proud of
Yeah, I have seen the videos for Persona, and the gameplay is definite different from 3 and 4. I honestly thought that 1 and 2 would be like those but with lesser additions but I was wrong, except for the turn-based. Although, having, what is, 5 or 6 people out on the field at once? Thats like Suikoden 3 but in Suikoden 3, your party changed positions and such, but having that many on the field is going to be awesome, IMO.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
AH I'm play Suikoden 5 as we speak. I'm expecting a lot of my time to be eaten by P1 because you have to speak with the monsters to get their cards then go to Igor and fuse a Persona so it will take away.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:23 AM

Ah I see then. It kind of reminds me of how Devil Summoner then in a sense. Now I can see how the games are a spin-off, other than in story, but gameplay as well.

Ooooh thats a game I need to beat as well. Very good game, just get lost a little too easily in that one. Needed gamefaqs for that that, lol.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:36 AM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Yeah it took me a 2nd play through to get all 108 characters and some Gamespot help. I hope Konami makes another Suikoden I've heard rumors that the DS Suikoden is the last. I hope its people just blowing smoke.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:50 AM

The Suikoden wit hthe T in the name? Is that what people have said? O.o I hope not, I like that franchise. It's been around for awhile but I don't think it needs to die out just yet. I mean, franchises such as Tomb Raider or Sonic....just need to go. @_@ As much as I love Sonic, Sega is beating it like a dead horse as of late.
I hope thats a rumor, and I need to get that game.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:01 AM
Enthusiast

Unless a company says something it's usually just fans talking about what could or should happen to a game. Since my grubby fingers are all over game websites I stay up to date even during work. I'm might not blog all the time but usually check every site religiously. Now I just need to understand Japanese.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:10 AM

Oh I'm the same way with the sites I visit. Day in and day out always looking to get the most upbeat and CORRECT information. Which is why I tend to stay away from fan driven sites, BUT some of them out there I can rely on, like Abyssal Chronicles for Tales of information and such. As for the Japanese, I need to get on that. Seeing as to how I watch fansubbed anime like no other, I need to get down to not only speak it, but read and write as well. lol
Old 09-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Enthusiast

Time for an update on the Persona PSP blog. With Persona PSP just weeks away (release date 9-22-09) several websites has reviewed the game. So far everyone is giving it a 8.5 or higher. After reading several of the reviews Persona PSP sounds like it's going to be a great remake to a classic Atlus game.

If any of you are interested I have provided the links to the reviews below:

http://www.destructoid.com/destructoid-review-persona-psp-146931.phtml

http://www.gamervision.com/gamer/sarah/reviews/article/shin_megami_tensei_persona

http://www.news10.net/life/entertainment/game-guys/story.aspx?storyid=66098&catid=99

http://www.psillustrated.com/psillustrated/soft_rev.php/4711/shin-megami-tensei-persona-psp.html

http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/gamertell-review-shin-megami-tensei-persona-for-psp/

http://www.digitalchumps.com/game-reviews/37-psp/3654-shin-megami-tensei-persona.html
Old 09-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Enthusiast

Hexblood is a jewel in the community Hexblood is a jewel in the community
NOICE, I might have to dust off my old PS1 discs and take it for a spin. Looks like I might be spending a bit more on 9/22 then I originally planed LOL
Old 09-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Enthusiast

I've been waiting for this month to come. September kicks off my pre-ordered games:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Wet
Persona
NHL 2010
Just to name a few.