11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 08-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Persona for the PSP
If anyone is a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei games like I'm and own a PSP. Then I must recommend pre-ordering Persona 1 for the PSP. Due to release on 9-22-09 here is a link that Atlus posted on youtube about this up coming game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulFpI..._profilepa ge
Old 08-20-2009, 08:17 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Since this is my Persona Page I will have to add it here.

So Atlus over in Japan announced that they are bringing Persona 3/FES to the PSP. What's cool about this is they have added a new female protagonist along with other additions to the game, but they are also keeping the same story of the male protagonist. It comes out on 11-1-09, but I don't know if that's just for Japan only for now.

Anyway Here are some links about it.

RPGFan and RPGamer is where I heard about the release.
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2009/410.html
http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q3-2009/081809a.html

Here are some cool P3P Creator's Blog with more screens and footage Magnificent pre-rendered backgrounds!- This came from Recarm from Twitter (http://twitter.com/Recarm) I just wish I could read Japanese.
http://www.famitsu.com/blog/p3p/1226724_2045.html?ref=rss
Old 08-21-2009, 03:55 AM

Trainer23667 has much to be proud of
Not only is it the same story, but they also implemented new content as well. Not just adding the female story but it's been said that new content is to be placed in the male's story as well. I'm super excited for this game, as well as Persona. : D

Joystic is where I found out.
Sauces: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/18/pe...ale-character/
Old 08-21-2009, 03:59 AM
Enthusiast

Me too! I have Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES so now I'll get Persona 3 Portable and I already have Persona 1 pre-ordered so now Atlus just needs to remake both Persona 2 and I'll be one Happy Panda.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:03 AM

Hahah, I dont have Persona preorderd yet, but I plan on it in the coming week or so. I hope they remake or port Persona 2 as, I'll be right there with you! : D

I also got Persona 4 as well, so if I just get my hands on those three titles, I'll be one satisfied atlus enthusiast. :3
Old 08-21-2009, 04:16 AM
Enthusiast

Nice! I'm an Atlus and NISA Fanboy so I own almost everything they spit out. Even if the game turns out bad.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:20 AM

Hahaha! Well, I may not have as much as you do, BUT I do also have Disgaea DS, and I'm also planning on getting Disgaea 2 for PSP. I'm still a Atlus fanboy in training, sorta but I'm starting to get whatever RPG's they showcase. Practically bought the Persona 4 Social Link Expansion as well and I find it well worth it. >w<
Old 08-21-2009, 04:32 AM
Enthusiast

AH! Disgaea I do love the Prinny. I need to get a Teddie plushie to add to my collection. *cough* anyway I can't wait for P1 because I finally get to play the only Persona game I missed when it came out for the PS1. As for P3P I can't wait to relive the story as a girl I'm very curious to see what is the same and different.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:38 AM

hahah! Prinnies are awesome, hands down. :3 And the Teddie plushie is just awesome, he sits in the back of my car waving to everyone behind me, next to Raidou Jack Frost hahaha~
And I didn't realize the Persona games came out on the Playsation. At least not when I did my homework. I wasn't aware of such RPG's, nor was I highly involved with them until around like 03, 04.

As for P3P, I'm just excited that its now portable and I can take it wherever with new content. ^o^
Old 08-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Enthusiast

As long as you watched the youtube link about Persona 1 you'll understand it and P2 a lot better. P3 and P4 are the only ones that use the social links. So the Persona 1 remake will be different and should be just as tough as P2. But if your a Die-Hard RPG player you'll grind it out like I will.