11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-03-2009, 07:59 AM

Thewalrus345 has much to be proud of
Hi everyone
Finally getting active here so figured I'd try to make some friends. Started out my gaming life around 4 or 5 when my parents got me a super nintendo for christmas. First game i played was super mario all stars and i started on super mario bros. We still have the video of me sitting there lost in the game lol.
But yea i play anything now really I've owned most consols over the years and have been a pc gamer as well for a long time. I just sold about every game i have sadly to pay rent and get food for me and my roommates but I'm looking forward to rebuilding.
Anyways hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to being an active member.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Welcome to the forums. Good to have you here.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:57 AM

Sharpshin has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sharpshin Send a message via Yahoo to Sharpshin
Welcome aboard! Bummer about selling the games, pretty sure I would've eaten the roommates first.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to our well-hidden forum section!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk aquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:13 PM

Thewalrus345 has much to be proud of
lol i think i nearly did eat them sharpshin. we got in a couple fights over the matter and ive been nearly kicked out 3 times now. but we get over it and move on.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Greetings! Another Colorado gamer! Nice to see the locals getting out from behind their bushes and whatnot.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewalrus345 View Post
lol i think i nearly did eat them sharpshin. we got in a couple fights over the matter and ive been nearly kicked out 3 times now. but we get over it and move on.
Welcome to gamerDNA Thewalrus345!

It sucks but I'm sure you are not the only one stuck in that situation. The economy is really shitty right now. I get into arguments with my roommates from time to time about money now a days. That never used to be the case before.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Hello Thewalrus345. I'm surprised to see another one from Colorado. It's good to know where all the gamers come from. LOL
Old 08-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
Hmmm, I wonder what TheWalrus' favorite Beatles song is... Anywho, Welcome to the Yellow Submarine (aka GamerDNA)!

Old 08-04-2009, 01:00 AM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Welcome to gDNA! Super Mario All-Stars was one of the first games I had on the SNES as well.