11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 10-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Yeah, i found out about it while crusing Bioware's page thankfully x D
So, if you weren't trying to say cursing, what were you trying to say then??

Old 10-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
cruising forgot the I lol = P

Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 PM

Kiernan is a jewel in the community
"Witches Gone Wild" Heck of a title for an achievement lol. Yep, going to have to aim for that one.

Just read a spoiler (probably old news) on the DA:O wikia. I'm really hoping someone sets up a really good walkthrough on it. With so many options I'd love the chance to get a read through before I strike out on any path. Being the Mulgrewite that I am, I think I'll have to start with the Mage storyline.

23 days to go...
Old 10-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Isn't there also a bisexual romance character?

Old 10-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Isn't there also a bisexual romance character?
I wouldn't be surprised, considering that there was sort of one in ME.

Old 10-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
My moneys on Morrigan being the bi in the game. November needs to hurry up and get here.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Guru

Dvader there WAS a bi sexual character in ME blue boobed space chick that made fox go crazy?

Darth i hope she is or some reason, i love to play fem characters = P

Old 10-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dvader there WAS a bi sexual character in ME blue boobed space chick that made fox go crazy?
I would say Liara is kind of bi-sexual, but not exactly, since as she explains to Shepard, the Asari don't really consider themselves as being either male or female.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 AM
Guru

But she falls in lovw with you regardless of gender so thats the closest term i can be stuffed with using right now

Old 10-15-2009, 08:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
But she falls in lovw with you regardless of gender so thats the closest term i can be stuffed with using right now
I'm guessing you were drinking while typing again??