11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 09-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthOdium View Post
With 6 different beginnings I'll be replaying this game a lot.

heh. so will I
Old 09-30-2009, 04:20 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
ah ok, maybe in Australia EB Games is Gamestop as well, because i don't see a single Gamestop anywhere i've been so far = P

Old 10-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Dragon Armour Thingie!

Tell me what you think of taht bonus for ME2 and DA:O

Old 10-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
I think it looks cool and works for both games so I'm game for using it as long as it's stats are something to be desired. I hate getting awesome looking armor that falls flat because I never end up use it. The armor has a Sci-Fi/Medieval look so I'll use it until I find armor that looks better or IS better. Also I get to add to my Cloth map collection so I'm looking forward to the Collector's Edition.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:01 AM
Guru

apprantly it has a higher damage protection and somethign else i think its meant to be pretty good armour, not sure i don't remember.

I think it looks both fantasy and sci fi, thats why i love it = D

Old 10-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
I agree I think the blend of both make the armor look great. I can't wait to see it in action.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Guru

WOOP WOOP!

Turns out EB Games did have it just didn't advertise it, i pre - ordered the Collectors Edition to be on the safe side for the Blood Dragon Armour. Now i got Shale and like 10 other extra content pieces = P

Can't wait now!

Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Turns out EB Games did have it just didn't advertise it...
Yeah, I was going to say if they don't have it, there is something wrong with the universe.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Guru

There IS something wrong with the universe, its called Australian Government = P

Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
There IS something wrong with the universe, its called Australian Government = P
I don't think it's just Australian government that's the problem.