11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 09-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
ARGH NOOOOO! THERE IS NO DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS IN MY LOCAL GAME STORES!!!!

*goes into a corner and cries*

Old 09-28-2009, 06:31 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
ARGH NOOOOO! THERE IS NO DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS IN MY LOCAL GAME STORES!!!!

*goes into a corner and cries*
That stinks! I haven't heard that Australia will ban the game because of the blood and since it's Bioware they should have a turn off gore button. Looking at the release dates it should still come out the same time for you guys.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:39 PM

BoomerDH81 has much to be proud of
Hello to all I am really liking this site there are a lot of people in here with very valuable information regarding, games, gameplay, bang for your buck, ect. Well I too also want to add to that pool some knowledge I have, there is a special promotional offer going on right now that if you sign up for and invite 8 to 12 friends to tryout gamefly thru this site you will get an Xbox360 Elite for next to nothing. PM me I will give you the link and tell you more. Thanks
BoomerDH81
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Thanks for the random spam on a blog that's not about Gamefly BoomerDH81.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:08 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
wait til you start your own thread Odium. then he'll be all over that too.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
he's avoided mine i think = P

i hate EB Games! maybe i get lucky and i find it at Gametraders = S

I

WANT

MY

DRAGON AGE ORIGINS!

Old 09-29-2009, 08:17 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
you mean they haven't banned it there yet?!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Enthusiast

@Wastelander75 I thought it would be that one time, but then I started noticing it on other threads and the moment it pop here I was like, "OK now you have my attention." As long as they just talk games and leave spam crap out of the threads then I'll be happy.

@Mishy Not a huge fan of EB Games or Gamestop, you must of had problems. From reading the Dragon Age blogs it looks like it will be released in Australia.

I've been wondering how should I start the game. A good human noble? An evil City Elf? A kind Mage? With 6 different beginnings I'll be replaying this game a lot.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Guru

@Darth i said Gametraders not Gamestop lol

Old 09-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Enthusiast

@Mishy I know, but EB games and Gamestop are one in the same now. Well at least in America, so when I said that I was commenting about the company as a whole, and that you had a problem with them. From what you said about Gametrader that you where going to use them, that's all.