11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 08-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
How could it not be awesome?
It will be VERY awesome!

Dragon Age sounds cool because depending on your character design you will get different paths. Top that off with you being good or evil this game should be very awesome.

With Bioware working on it they have a pretty strong understanding on the "Choose Your Own Adventure" theme so I can't wait to play this one. Even if the game isn't a perfect 10/10 I think I will enjoy it none the less.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
For those of you following Dragon Age:Origin you probably read IGN's article and watched the vids yestarday. If not and you're interested here's a link.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/101/1012687p1.html

The more I read about this game the more I want to play it.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
damn it! >.< They're pushing it back a month from October to November. RARWgrgrg!!! I NEED an RPG besides the 40 trilliongillion DLC's for Fallout 3 (not that they're a bad thing..but come on, space them out a little guys).

I need to kill something with a sword!! And then have sex with something that's not blue!! waah!

And yes, I DO want some more cheese to go with my whine.

Old 08-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Enthusiast

Ok so here's more cheese for you.

I agree that I would rather have it come out in October than November but as long as you have a PS3 Demon's Souls will satisfy the need for a Medieval RPG.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
munchgrunchgurglr.....**beltch!!**

What? Sorry, I was too busy eating cheese.

No unfortunately I don't have that much disposable income at the moment to plunk down for a PS3. Although if maybe a 4 or 5 months ago I'd of known there was gonna be an RPG drought on the 360, I'd of probably picked one up.

**goes back to stuffing his grill with..CHEESE!!**

Old 08-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Enthusiast

If any of you are following Bioware's Dragon Age on Twitter you know that Bioware is doing a "ask the developers" every Thursday until October 30th.

For those of you who don't tweet here's Biowares link: http://twitter.com/dragonage

Just another reason why I love game companies. Always willing to feed us juicy bits of game information.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:03 AM

Kiernan is a jewel in the community
But they want you to post your questions on facebook for some reason. And wouldnt clarify which section to post them under. Meh.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Enthusiast

I don't have a facebook account yet so I only read the Q&A from Twitter I didn't get to ask one.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 PM

Kiernan is a jewel in the community
Speaking of twitter:

Linked via totallykate. http://www.joystiq.com/

scroll down for dragon age vid. Finally got to see which Character Mulgrew voices!
Old 08-21-2009, 02:35 AM

Oola is a cornerstone of the community Oola is a cornerstone of the community Oola is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Yahoo to Oola
Why would anyone use Facebook for posting questions?