11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 11-26-2009, 12:16 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Well I can now! After my first playthrough, so long as the game ends there (as opposed to kicking around with your character in Morrowind or Oblivion), I attempt to go back and complete everything. Becomes an addiction really, I've got three characters going to get the achievements for different endings and reaching 20 with every class, not to mention the achievements for completing each origin story which will require further characters...
Old 11-26-2009, 11:51 AM

exaes is a cornerstone of the community exaes is a cornerstone of the community
I love this game been playing for 60 hours and still not finished. and i hear the next DLC is coming soon.
now to redownload this game from steam cause just reinstalled windows 7, because i had a virus at least my save games weren't infected woooooo.

- Playstationcollecting.com .. The online Playstation Collecting Community
Old 11-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm taking a break from it because Perfectionist is going to annoy me

Old 11-26-2009, 12:34 PM

exaes is a cornerstone of the community exaes is a cornerstone of the community
well i'm getting demon's souls today if that fedex guy wants to hurry up so i might be taking a bit of a break.

on a side note @ mishy are you playing star trek online ? or am i just mistaken. if you are how did you get in i thought the beta wasn't until january

- Playstationcollecting.com .. The online Playstation Collecting Community
Old 11-26-2009, 04:28 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
You're not going to tell me that ST:O is actually in a beta stage? After all of those delays? When's it supposed to come out? ... Not that I'd play, I'm looking back on Asheron's Call at the moment whilst I wait for The Old Republic.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:26 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
ST:O is currently in close beta stages, i plan on playing it when it comes out in January or Febuary (can't remember the release date)

Old 11-27-2009, 03:21 AM
More Famous Than Human

So it will be out fairly soon. I wonder how it will do. The damn things are coming out like popcorn in a beer-oiled skillet over a campfire. MMOs that is.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:38 AM
Guru

Well im already part of a fleet for it im just hoping it will be good or i will be pissed for sure

Old 11-27-2009, 04:42 PM
More Famous Than Human

Good, good... I cannot speak for Aion or Champions Online having not played them, but recent MMO efforts have failed on my end... Age of Conan and Warhammer didn't have much staying power. What about Darkfall? It was impossible to get a copy around launch so I turned my back on that one. Have you any experience with it?
Old 11-27-2009, 07:03 PM
More Famous Than Human

By the way... my profile is a mess. And the white background is terrible. I want the old profile settings and look back. Makin' me angry