11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 11-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
lol yeah i know what you mean Dem but I have nothing else to do besides Real Lifethings so meh = P

Old 11-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Nice to see that this thread has become a spoiler-fest for those of us that don't have the game and may have been thinking of getting it.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
= P well take that for not getting the game earlier!

Old 11-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Enchantment!

I laugh every time I hear that.

OH! I guess I'll start placing spoilers on this just in case.

*Spoilers!*

So I decided to try out a mageless game Mishy. I've been mouthy with morrigan and she should leave or I'll end up killing her. As for Wynne I will keep her until I get to the urn. I'll break it and fight her there. Then I'll see if I have what it takes to bring down the Archdemon.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Guru

*spoiler*

Wynee gets pissed over the urn to? >_> urgh

And Morrigan leaves at the end if you don't father her baby unless you can persuade her if your romancing her i think >_>'

*end spoilers*

Old 11-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
*Spoilers*

I'm a female this time through so I don't know how well giving her a child would be. I'm trying to provoke her into fighting me or to leave my group. She already really hates me, I told her from the beginning to keep her mouth shut, and when I get to my first camp I will tell her to piss off.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Enthusiast

elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community elffu is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to elffu Send a message via MSN to elffu Send a message via Yahoo to elffu Send a message via Skype™ to elffu
I chose dwarven noble, rogue.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
I ended up taking 'Sin & Duelist too.

I romanced Alistair, let Anora take the throne, had Alistair as my champion and he killed Logain. Let him and Morrigan bowchickabowbow and ended up with myself, Alistair, Wynne and Shale as my ending party. I had 50 Dwarves still in my army and it went very smooth actually.

Morrigan left after the battle, Alistair and my character went off to live happily ever after I assume, Anora was a good queen and there were generally happy people everywhere except for the dwarves--they didn't like who I'd chosen as king.
END OF SPOILERS

My god, did they ever get this game right x a million.

How do I feel about this game other than the obvious?

It's like that moment when you pick up a book that becomes your entire existence for a day or two, a week, maybe a month or so. You cling to every word and scene, you find yourself thinking about the characters, something they said. You catch yourself doing the day to day, chortling to yourself over something one character said to another.

You root for these fictional characters, you want to see them overcome. You might already know that the good guys will win, but that doesn't matter--it's so good that you still feel like everyone is on the verge of losing everything if it doesn't come out right. And when it does come out right? You flip a page, do a little celebratory dance and keep going as if what you're doing feeds you.

Then, you're at the last page--the characters you rooted for won--you feel a little bit like a giant goober head for grinning, but you don't care because it's that good.

And maybe you're a little bit sad, too, because you didn't really want it to end. You wanted to be transported and immersed in a wonderful world far longer than you already were. You close the book on that particular tale and feel a little bit wrung out from it all.

That's what it's like for me.

I'm already creating a new character and preparing to play it all over again, despite the fact I know the major plots because I finished it three days ago.

I can count on my hand the number of games I have been able to play all the way through, so for me, that says a lot.

I am so happy with this game you can practically hear my nerdling squealing from the next state over.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Guru

I love the fact there was some actual grey areas in the game that didn't fit into "evil" or "good" categorys like

SPOILER

Choosing a king in Orzamaar or choosing Lady Isolde or her Son

END SPOILERS

Also Darth why are you pissing her off? she only left because

SPOILER

I didn't get Loghain to have smexy time with her

END SPOILER

Old 11-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast

*Spoilers*

Well at first I was going to get rid of Morrigan the moment I made it to camp. But after I spent some time arguing with her I decided to keep her and argue with her every second I got. Since I'm a very angry female elf hell bent on punishment. I started by purging Wynne and all the mages in the tower. Although Morrigan liked what I did I still show her disrespect, I'm enjoying being a very angry elf in this game.

I do it for my dead fiancé! LOL!
Old 11-14-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

lol city elf im guessing? your so evil a roleplayer x D

You sir (or is it ser lol) get a medal! lol