11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-01-2009, 01:46 PM

LuckyLuxy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to LuckyLuxy Send a message via MSN to LuckyLuxy Send a message via Skype™ to LuckyLuxy
Smile Finally introducing myself! :)
Hi all,

I have been a member of gamerDNA for a few weeks now, I joined just before going on vacation. Now I am back, I am getting involved with the community and I thought I would start with introducing myself here! I would love to get to know fellow gamers on here so feel free to add me as a friend! My name on here is LuckyLuxy
I look forward to learning more about this site and what it can do and making new gaming friends!

Cheers.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:51 PM

LuckyLuxy has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to LuckyLuxy Send a message via MSN to LuckyLuxy Send a message via Skype™ to LuckyLuxy
By the way, I'm a 35 years old Married man with one Step Daughter. I own and play a PS3 and PSP. Did have a 360, Wii and DS but never played them, my Wife now owns the Wii and DS and I sold the 360 to buy the PS3!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
Greetings! Always good to have people about my age around. Makes me feel less old, what with all the young people and their Pokemans and their two-girls-one-cups.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello and Welcome!

Mykal we don't need a remidner of the evilness of teh interwebs

Old 08-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Hey, it's you young people doing it, not me. I'm old.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
Welcome back! We could all use vacations every once in awhile.

Old 08-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Welcome to gamerDNA, LuckyLuxy! ^_^

Look, mykal! Another old-timer for you to make friends with. I hear EA Sports is developing a game where you can push a hoop with a stick down a dirt road. That'll bring back memories, eh? Playin' some hoop stick? That actually sounds like fun...take me with you?

Naw, we like our veterans here at gDNA. Make yourself at home, sah!
Old 08-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
GDNA is indeed the place to find level headed, down to earth gamer friends. It's like a dark cave on a desert and remote island in a forgotten sea on a barren planet in an isolated system on the rim of the galaxy that's filled with gold and Space Dollars!!! Space Dollars ftw!!!

Too much?

Welcome to the space between a rock and a hard place (aka GamerDNA)!!

(also... any thoughts on my new (old) avatar? I think I already miss my RDJ av... sad face)

Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo65 View Post
(also... any thoughts on my new (old) avatar? I think I already miss my RDJ av... sad face)
It's ok, I guess.

Just remember the words of our planet's greatest philosopher: "Be like the twenty-second elephant with heated value in space: Bark!"
Old 08-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
Hiya LuckyLuxy!

Welcome to GamerDNA!

Oh and don't pay attention to the mean stuff JinTetra says about people our age!

(JinTetra, stop scaring the good people away!!! Hehehe)