11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Hello Universe!

Old 08-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
Welcome to gamerDNA!

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:19 PM

MrODoyle is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to MrODoyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Are you going to bring your child into the world of gaming or let them develop as they are?
I don't know. I'm not gonna force gaming on my child (although my wife IS forcing Catholicism on her) but I would never dream of denying any gaming paraphenalia to her. Unless it's MY gaming paraphenalia, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvader83 View Post
Welcome to one of the friendliest gaming communities on teh interwebz.
I have to say so far, this is THE friendliest gaming communities on the web.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:11 AM

Well, I went and gave respect to everyone who greeted me so warmly on this here thread. Save for Lord Xenophon, who's profile is apparently teh fail.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Enthusiast

JinTetra is a jewel in the community JinTetra is a jewel in the community
Word on the Sith Holonet says that you're giving out free respect to people who welcome you to the site.

Nah, welcome to gamerDNA, MrODoyle! ^_^

Sorry about my tardiness, but I was busy tracking Mr. 47 through the Venice canals. He's real, I tell you! Anyhoo, welcome to our little community. I respect you for being a family man who can make time for games and still mingle with everyday people. And yes, communication in online games is tops.

You need moar friend requests! I shall initialize the sending of one in your general direction...nnnnnnow!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:21 AM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Hello & welcome to the site...

Old 08-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
I guess I'm a bit late. Do forgive me sir as I have been busy.

I tip my hat to a person who owns all the systems and loves FPS, RTS, Platformer and MMORPGs as those are my favorite genres as well. Although I'd take a 3rd person shooter over a first person because you can actually see around corners if the game doesn't have a lean/peek function. It changes the whole way the game is played.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Enthusiast

echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community echo65 is a paragon of the community
I could've swore I posted a herro in here. Apparently I am all that is epic fail. Better late than never I purpose. Welcome to the mothership (aka GamerDNA)!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:11 AM

Porkskin is community member of note
Hey welcome to GamerDNA, I try to play alot of fps on the xbox but all I have right now is halo 3, and call of duty. Sorry about being late, hope you enjoy it here we are friendly. Also Happy Timsmnng.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:21 PM

Well, I went around and gave all the new folks their due respect. Although I'm pretty sure they're just saying hello for the free respect now. ;-)
Old 08-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Hello, new person!