11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 06-07-2009, 07:58 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Assassins Creed 2 E3 Trailer
Old 06-08-2009, 01:59 AM

xMac73 has set foot on a distinguished road
So, they changed the era --- very nice! Some of those scenes looked way too real --- what a great trailer!

I JUST started Assassin's Creed today (X360). I already can't wait for #2.

Thanks for posting this --- I hadn't seen it before.

My 360voice Blog | My Xbox Profile
Old 06-08-2009, 03:04 AM

pops40k has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to pops40k
I loved the first Assassins Creed and after seeing that trailer during E3 it just looks like it's getting better. That was the first open world game I really liked.
I'm not too sure about the whole flying machine parts, but everything else I've seen with the new ways to attack people and the AI checking the hiding spots looks really good.

This game is a definite buy for me, I'll preorder when they announce what's in the collector's ed, which I'm sure there will be one.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:33 PM

redknightalex is a jewel in the community redknightalex is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to redknightalex
I liked the trailer and think the sequel will be worth getting after a few price drops or get it used. I'm not so keen on the new time period, I love medieval settings (and history) but I'm usually lost when it comes to the Renaissance. That and I don't like their outfits as much.

Even though I return frequently to the first game I always put it down after a half-hour or so when I grew bored of the countless save the citizens, pickpocketing, flag collection, and outpost synchronizing checkpoints. I'm hoping they can improve upon the pace and variety of quests for people like me that want to do everything there is to do before moving on to the next assignment.

I'd also like to see an improvement on the combat which, although fun, didn't require too much thought and became more of an annoyance than anything else.
Last edited by redknightalex : 06-14-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 06-17-2009, 12:58 AM

NorseBrew has much to be proud of
That's gotta be the most visually-impressive trailer I've ever seen. Like xMac said, some of those scenes did look near-real.

Not sure if this has been discussed or stated before but I'm betting that just like in the trailer, you can hire women to seduce and lure targets out into the open for easier assassinations.

Check out my blog for game reviews and articles.

http://norsebrew.blogspot.com
Old 06-21-2009, 06:24 AM

mookyvet is a jewel in the community
I remember seeing this a few weeks ago and being completely astounded by the graphics in the trailer.

I mean...those WOMEN. In some frames, they look so unbelievably real...

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this game as soon as it comes out.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
It looks good, what Im more intrestred in is how they are gonna bind it togheter with AC1. well as long as they keep the high building Im happy, funniest part in that game was to climb
Old 06-23-2009, 03:24 AM

flyingwarpigs has set foot on a distinguished road
This trailer is the best trailer I have ever seen for a game. It's so awesome! I saw the gameplay demo too and it looks so freaking awesome, I can't wait to get this. I like how they put it in during the renaissance. It's a good shift from the last game. This one is a lot more colourful and should be a lot more interesting. I do hope they have a lot of cities like AC1, not only just venice, because that would suck.

And like pops40k said, I don't like the idea of the flying machine. I mean, something that lets you glide for a short period of time - okay. But I just hate how the fires pick you up and stuff, i don't think that sort of stuff works with Assassins Creed. It's like putting a gun in a Mario game.

Follow me on twitter! - www.twitter.com/infamous14
Old 07-15-2009, 03:19 AM

Zacko is community member of note
*Flame Guard ON*
I didn't like Assassin's Creed. D=
*Flame Guard OFF*

No flames pl0x
Old 08-13-2009, 10:32 AM

MechaHandz has much to be proud of
love the visual effects, I hope this game is in a more open world than the first