11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 07-31-2009, 05:33 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
DotA Fans!
Two new games coming up that might interest you, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. I'm playing HoN's beta and it really is an awesome game, it has everything that's great from DotA and everything that was missing. Waiting for an invite to the LoL beta, hopefully I'll get to try it before it's released.

HoN is a game I'm really considering buying, it's not trying as much new stuff as Demigod did, but rather attempts to fix what was wrong with DotA and improving all the good aspects. LoL on the other hand, seems to be trying alot of new stuff, which could be either good or bad. Unfortunately they seem to have a system which forces you to "level up" before you get access to all heroes (Or in their case, Champions), one thing I'm hoping they won't keep at release.

www.heroesofnewerth.com

www.leagueoflegends.com
Old 07-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
I want to play Heroes of Newerth so desperately but I can't find a beta key for it.

Anyone have one to spare?
Old 08-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Enthusiast

wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community wastelander75 is a paragon of the community
League of Legends actually looks pretty cool, sort of a Wow-ish vibe. Thanks for sharing these, I might just take LoL for a try when it's up and running