11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 AM

B-N-B is community member of note
OMGZ! how do i delete favorite links already posted?
how do i delete favorite links already posted on my guild web i put the wrong web adrres on my page & have no idea were to fix it at?
e
Old 06-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Enthusiast

Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Svoboda is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
There is no delete, but you can edit the body to say you're reposting a corrected version.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:23 AM
Enthusiast

BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence BlueEyesWhiteGirl is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueEyesWhiteGirl
...or you can just add the correct URL at the bottom of your post or in a comment.