11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Retro Gaming

Old 07-11-2008, 06:28 PM

Nyorai has much to be proud of
Sega and n64 memories.
Absolute fun, Sonic the hedgehog! i love that crafty little guy, the way he spins around and always finds clever ways to bounce off stuff. Especially the Vegas levels!

#2 Goldeneye for N64! Absolutely one of the best games of its time, if i had a N64 still i would absolutely play it still. and i love how the AK looks like a pencil crayon that was badly sharpened. anyone see that? or is it just me lol.

and last but not least super mario brothers and super mario 64!

i guess i forget SNES in the title :P
Old 07-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I had a sega, infact, I think Sonic was the first game I ever played =D
Old 07-11-2008, 07:19 PM

DogofThunder has much to be proud of
For Sega? Playing Shining Force for the first time. It blew my 4th grader mind. Awesome game. Shining Force 2 was my favorite game EVER until..

..Final Fantasy 6 for the Super Nintendo. I bought a SNES just for that one game. I still play that game now but it's on an emulator I keep on a flashdrive. I will go to my grave defending that game as the best console RPG of all time.

Come to think of it, the 16-bit era had a lot of great RPGs.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:14 AM

Nyorai has much to be proud of
Yeah good old sonic memories, i never did play shining force hmm.. and i never ended up playin any FF games witch i kinda regret but they are pretty sweet. ive played 7 recently its real easy to get lost in :P
Old 07-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
Did anyone that owned the Sega Genesis buy the cd attachment?
Did you play any of the full motion video games that came out with it? The craziest one I played I think was called Night Trap with Dana Plato from Different Strokes.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:29 PM

Kitsunekurai has much to be proud of
I recently bought a Wii, just 'cause I wanted to see what the hype was about... so as I'm exploring the inner workings of it all, I notice a link to the Wii Store (or something like that) and you can download a bunch of these old-school games! I was thrilled! They have all the origional Mario games from the NES to the SNES, and also games from N64, Sega, and a few other odd consoles I wasn't all that familiar with. But if you're looking to recapture your old gaming days, find someone with a Wii and beat them till they download the games you want... or i guess you could buy one... but beating up your friends it more fun.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
I would never condone harming anyone, but we are talking about classic games. Do what is necessary.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Enthusiast

Bostue is a jewel in the community Bostue is a jewel in the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarrow View Post
Did anyone that owned the Sega Genesis buy the cd attachment?
Did you play any of the full motion video games that came out with it? The craziest one I played I think was called Night Trap with Dana Plato from Different Strokes.
I had the attachment and played a game that starred Dennis Hopper but i cant remember the name of it. Man thats gonna drive me crazy!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM

Sanguineus is a jewel in the community Sanguineus is a jewel in the community
I loved my sega genisis! I still have it buried somewhere... Who knows if it works. Vector Man was my first Sega game, that game rocked!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:16 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostue View Post
I had the attachment and played a game that starred Dennis Hopper but i cant remember the name of it. Man thats gonna drive me crazy!
Hell: A cyberpunk thriller?