11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 06-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
Huxley: The Dystopia
http://www.huxleygame.com/

Huxley is an mmofps based on the unreal engine technology. in fact it can very well be considered unreal tournament as an MMO as the gameplay is more or less identical when it comes to pvp...

The story centers around humans, and mutated humans (homo sapiens, and homo alternates respectively). They are at war when a third race (hybrid) appears and threatens the human race as a whole...

This game is going to be free to play with micro transactions, and will be published in America and Europe by Ijji.

I'm uber hyped about this game... anyone else as excited as i am?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Sounds intriguing.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Enthusiast

KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community KrazyKain is a paragon of the community
When it was first announced (2005) i was obsessed with it, now the hype has died down a bit, but nearing release its building back up cant wait for this