11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Yelling is fine, i don't need to understand it, i actually lost my mic to i think lol

Old 10-28-2009, 03:49 PM

phynixblack has much to be proud of
To be brutally honest, Bungie laid a golden egg.

They had a year to make this work and they did. I am loving this game. Firefight is a beautiful mixture of carnage and screenshot opportunities and the story makes you wonder if the Rookie could actually outdo Chief in the "Crap that shouldn't have worked but my sheer awesome made it happen" category.

Also, Buck's hair is dreamy. I can honestly say I might be a little gay for Buck.