11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-02-2009, 07:52 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
Stupid lag, i did annual last night and my xbox lagged out after we were at the ending credits. It just turned off, no red rings or anything, then i turn it back on and my friends have the achievment but i dont? WTF!!!!

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:45 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Heh ending credits? we skipped them and met in the lobby and still got it sounds like the achivement reconigtion didn't work since it turned off before your xbox knew

Old 10-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
You didn't accidentially unplug your Xbox, did you? I've done that occasionally, but not before an achievement registered.

Old 10-05-2009, 08:29 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
I have pulled that before and this time i made sure i didnt do it again. I am trying to get it again tonight.

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 10-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well if i can help ask, all you do is have to help me get Endure or Deja Vu = P

Old 10-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Let us know how it goes.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Deja Vu was a lot of fun imo. Gonna try endure tonight. Tried it before, but group wasn't too good.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Guru

I would try but no one is ever on and when i invite them its cbf grrrr

Old 10-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
I would try but no one is ever on and when i invite them its cbf grrrr
Lol, we're usually a man short. Will add you if you don't mind the occasional yelling in a foreign language.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:47 AM

ryokea has much to be proud of
Add me if you'd like, I will help out if I have time before work or not already committed to something else.