11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-28-2009, 09:53 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
As long as i get to shoot stuff up and getz the almighty Reconz i am happy. But the graphics are a little off, and back tracking definitly gets annoying.

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:27 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
compare her to most of the other people yes, in general no

Hey Major, want to get Reconz together?

Old 09-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
What's the big deal about Recon? it's a helmet and it's not even a huge deal anymore. Anyone can get it now. I can understand when it was a holy grail that few had, let alone seen. but now that it's not like it anymore shouldn't people relax on the whole getting Recon thing.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:06 PM

MajorBertolli has much to be proud of
DENYING RECON IS LIKE CALLING CHUCK NORRIS A WIMP!!!!!!! And i know what you mean, everyone can get it now but i have all the achievements but Annul, why stop?

I am many things... An Avid gamer, A frequent Nazi Zombie Slayer to Name a few.
But I Have One thing no one else has. You know what it is?
I AM THE CHIEF NORRIS!
Bungie vs Electronic Arts

Bungie says, "BYE!" EA says, "OH S#$%!"

Guess Who Wins?
Does this settle the discussion?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
the beginning is the hardest part about that achievement. the rest is pretty easy.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:17 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I am a completionist give meh a break here Cthul, also its got a chest and shoulders.

Annual is easy peesy, did it without dieing once = D. I need Endure and Deja Vu still though = (

Old 09-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Enthusiast

I need them to but i promised some people i'd do it with them. if they ever decide to do it is another story.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Guru

come on do it with me? I did Annual about 20 times with other people = S

Old 10-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Enthusiast

I'll try endure some time how about that. I have to do deja vu with my best friends.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Guru

Fair enough, i'll add you when i get your gamer tag or you can just add me since mine is in my sig lol