11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 08-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
The Serenity crew, back in action? I was on the fence on this one until I heard that.

Now all they need is Ms. Baccarin (although she cut her hair real short and doesn't look like Inara anymore), Ms. Staite, Mr. Glass, Ms. Torres, Ms. Glau and Mr. Maher.

Ok, just the three doesn't sound like much of a reunion, but yay! Nathan Fillion!
Old 09-20-2009, 02:00 AM

ryokea has much to be proud of
Rather than starting a new thread, I'll just shoot a bit of life back into this one. For those that pre-ordered ODST, do you plan to attend any night time activities planned by whatever establishment you pre-ordered from or are you just going to drop by to wait in line for the game then leave? Personally, I am friends with my local Game Stop store manager so I plan to drop in a bit early and see if he intends to run a tournament like he did at the last release of a Halo game.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:42 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well im on a holiday for a week (i have internet connection so no need to worry guys = P) and so i have to wait to the following week before i can ge my ODST game >_>

Old 09-20-2009, 08:48 AM

II-Iluvatar-II has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to II-Iluvatar-II
does anyone know if the new mp maps for h3 resemble older h2 or h1 maps?

"...the dream sea has been poisoned,
a stop light flashes me red,
a cloud of flies obscure the sun,
Dr. Seuss is dead." -The Diab Soule
Old 09-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by II-Iluvatar-II View Post
does anyone know if the new mp maps for h3 resemble older h2 or h1 maps?
I know one of the new set of Mythic maps (part 2) is modeled after Midship from Halo 2, which I am over joyed at cause Midship was absolutely the best for those awesome close quarter warm up matches with friends. That and grenade wars. Gotta love grenade wars.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
there was another one to but i forgot its name >_<

Old 09-20-2009, 09:38 PM

Reading over some of the reviews, they state that "Bungie has no plans to release the new Mythic maps as DLC" so basically if you don't get ODST, you don't get Heretic (Midship remake), Longshore, and Citadel. I have my doubts this holds true indefinitely.

On another note, who else is going to try the Road to Recon? I know I plan to, but I hear one of the new Vidmasters is beat a level on Legendary without firing a bullet or throwing a grenade. Gonna be a tough challenge, but should be fun trying...or really really frustrating. You know...like Vidmaster Annual was. That one ruined friendships for people, I'm sure of it.

~Edit~
Curiosity got the better of me, so I went and looked up what Vidmasters will be on ODST for a fact, Vidmaster Challenges.

F@ck me running, another one like Annual? Bungie you devious pack of S.O.Bs, this was Shiska's idea wasn't it?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
The Serenity crew, back in action? I was on the fence on this one until I heard that.

Ok, just the three doesn't sound like much of a reunion, but yay! Nathan Fillion!
Just watched a new VIDOC about the game today that mentioned those three being on board for VO work, along with Tricia Helfer.

Old 09-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Guru

I would say Classic would be easy but then i remembered there isn't a short run for a SLASO run for any of the maps yet >_< its possible though grrr

SLASO - Solo-Legendary-All Skulls On

Old 09-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
http://g4tv.com/videos/41227/Halo-3-...ended-Edition/

check out this awesome live action trailer bungie made. if they wanted they could make a movie.