11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Fan Fiction

Old 10-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Enthusiast

ScribbleN is community member of note
Send a message via ICQ to ScribbleN Send a message via AIM to ScribbleN Send a message via MSN to ScribbleN Send a message via Yahoo to ScribbleN Send a message via Skype™ to ScribbleN
Under Construction Let's Write a Story Together!
I've been noticing that this board is particularly dead in comparison to all of the other boards around here. Being a writer, that makes me sad. So, I thought to myself, "Self? Why don't we liven things up a little bit and draw some attention to the board and shake some more writers out of the woodwork?"

And so, I present to you the beginnings of a game (that will become a story) I've played and had a lot of fun with on quite a few other forums but haven't seen here yet! We're going to come together as a community and write our own bit of creative fiction.

No wait, don't go away! It's fun, really! And it takes about as much work as arranging pieces of magnetic poetry on your refrigerator while you wait for your hot pocket to warm up.

Here are the rules:

1.) Posts contributing to the story will consist of three words, and three words only. You will be continuing the story from the point the previous post left off, and the next will continue from where you left off.

2.) Only one post at a time! People can work together and throw posts back and forth, but never should the same person post twice in a row.

3.) Punctuation isn't only allowed, but it's a must! Don't feel confied to just continuing the story with words, but feel more than free to finish sentences, begin dialogues, or even change someone's else's intended meaning of a word or phrase with a well placed comma.

4.) Read everything that's happened so far before you contribute! I'll try to do update posts where I'll put everything together from time to time to make it easier.

5.) These things have an inate tendancy to get very silly, but that's okay, just have fun, but keep it clean fun so we don't make moderators angry!

6.) Commentary is allowed even if you don't want to contribute, just mark your words as not being contributed roleplayer style. ((Which means closing your words between parenthesis like this!))

There, that doesn't sound so bad, does it? All that said, let's begin!

=======

The story thus far:
Last updated 10/28/08

There once was a magical donkey whose power was telekinesis. Not only could he read minds,he could also slaughter his foes with just one kick to the shin. His name was unpronouncable by all creatures that could speak. He was still famous throughout the world for his sublime mischievous ways, and his massive rubbish bin which contained all of the mysteries of the evil fishcar and then, one thousand enemy crabs erected their massive fins and attacked to take over another storyline because this one sucks.

A flash of the royal rainbow could incinerate a giant jelly floating elephant's hide, but for all purposes it can destroy the world. However, nobody ever used the floating condom because it smelled like cheese whiz and old socks but this never stopped anybody from using butter. This giant pikachu from Alpha Centauri humped the golden chicken in the morning. In the afternoon, and at night, it occupied itself by stroking walnuts peacefull in a cheap motel room. Despite our best attempts to free giant enemy crabs, Just then the crabs exploded all sentence structure rules nat so much. snake. SNAKE. SNAAKKKKKKE, omg, it's coming IT'S THE SPANISH Inquisition of Rabbits where they all have ferocious teeth.

One sunny day the dudes decided goatse.cx would be a good website to email to the Prime Minister who declared that smoking kills small destructive megadonkeys. And then, members of the Hypo-Allergenic Task Squadron (H.A.T.S) left their underground lair to get some booty. "Party Time!"

=======

Updates

10/22/08:

So far I would rate our story a 10 for hilarity, and a 0 for grammar. Please see rule number 3.. :P

10/28/08 (by sororitygirl - Thanks again for updating it for me! ):

.......................I hope you are all ashamed of yourselves, rofl.
Last edited by ScribbleN : 10-28-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to ScribbleN Send a message via AIM to ScribbleN Send a message via MSN to ScribbleN Send a message via Yahoo to ScribbleN Send a message via Skype™ to ScribbleN
There once was
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
a magical donkey
Old 10-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
whose power was
Old 10-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Enthusiast

telekinesis. Not only
Old 10-20-2008, 02:56 PM
Enthusiast

Dark-Crenshaw has much to be proud of
could he reads mind,
Old 10-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
he could also
Old 10-20-2008, 11:03 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
slaughter his foes
Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
with just one
Old 10-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community
kick to the