11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > General Gaming Discussion

Old 05-16-2009, 03:25 PM

Euantor has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Euantor Send a message via MSN to Euantor Send a message via Yahoo to Euantor
What game are you currently trying to complete?
Or, what achievement are you currently whittling away at?

I'm trying to get the Seriously 2.0 achievement in Gears Of War 2. Already quite far through it, but it's taking a while.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

{twitter} {Last.fm} {XBL}
Old 05-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
I am very near the end of yet another MOO3 campaign and am working on getting Corrina del Sol to level 50.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Enthusiast

Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community Doctorzongo is a paragon of the community
Send a message via MSN to Doctorzongo Send a message via Yahoo to Doctorzongo
I still haven't managed to get to level 2 on the Internet yet.
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:13 AM

Keldros has set foot on a distinguished road
I got started on Gemcraft Chapter 0, so far it's better than Chapter 1 was.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:08 PM

zanarix has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to zanarix Send a message via Yahoo to zanarix
I'm not really trying to "complete" any single player game at the moment (with the possible exception of TES4: Oblivion, but I've got to start that again first lol).

I am trying to get the Pyro and Scout achievements on Team Fortress 2 so I can get the items associated with unlocking said achievements.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Enthusiast

bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community bamaredwingsfan is a jewel in the community
PS3 - Im trying to hit a grandslam on MLB 09 Road to the Show. I can't hit a GS to save my a$$. I guess im trying too hard and panic an swing at everything thrown at me

Xbox360 - Im trying to find all the ingots on the broken steel DLC on fallout 3. I have about 70 of the 100 so far.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:22 PM

AstroZomb1e is a jewel in the community AstroZomb1e is a jewel in the community
Trying to complete RE:5 right now. I was solid on veteran until the Oil refinery where 2 bagheads drop. I had to knock it back down to "normal" those guys suck
Old 05-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Enthusiast

CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community CthulhuDreams is a paragon of the community
trying to get to 10th prestige level 55 on Call of Duty 4 before Modern Warfare 2.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I would have said the Halo 3 Annual achivement (Legendary on the Last Mission, 4 way co-op over LIVE, and all players in ghosts) but i got that now its Fable 2's and The last 3 possible Halo 3 achivements for me.

Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 AM

NotU is a jewel in the community
360 - Warriors Orochi. I want to buy the second, but can't bring myself to until I have at least most of the characters in this one maxed out.

PS3 - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. I just recently patched the game up and the trophies I have earned weren't retroactively granted. So I need to delete my save and start again if I want to get them. Which annoys the hell out of me, because I have more than enough trophies right now (if they counted) to go up a PSN level and a half...

My Website