11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 05-09-2009, 08:59 AM

IronCrux0 has much to be proud of
Main Header Overlay
When searching for Members/Games on the gamerDNA main overlay header, it provides auto-fill options in a pop-down menu with a handy scroll bar to filter through the options. However when you click the scroll bar -- poof -- missing menu and you're left with what you type. It's not a big bug, but it's a bit irksome when you're trying to remember someone's name. Not sure if it's just me bein' a tweeb and not doing something right...or if it's an actual script error.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
The drop down suggesting options only disappears when I click outside of it, on an unrelated part of the website.
The scrollbar works like expected, whether I click on the bar, the track, or either of the arrows.

Which browser do you use, and which version is it?
Actually it's probably best to fill in this form instead to report your problem.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Savant

LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness LordXenophon is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to LordXenophon
It's picky about where in the box you click. Don't click on any spot where your cursor is not giving you the finger, or it will close the window without doing anything. I've had trouble with scroll bars as well, so I scroll with my mouse wheel.

It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
The juice of Coffee quickens the mind.
The desk acquires a stain.
The stain becomes a warning.
It is by the force of will alone I set my mind in motion.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:43 PM

morie has much to be proud of
The overlay has been pretty good. They are actually getting what they want in that thing. - Lindsay Rosenwald