11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Enthusiast

Bonemane is a jewel in the community Bonemane is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Bonemane Send a message via MSN to Bonemane Send a message via Yahoo to Bonemane Send a message via Skype™ to Bonemane
If you're anticipating it I guess you're going to buy it on the first day, something which I advise people not to. Either pay attention to the feedback they get from the beta (its most likely going to be on playstation.com boards) or wait it out a bit once its release and listen to the players who bought it first. Treat it like you would do a Windows OS release.

Old 09-19-2009, 04:07 AM
Enthusiast

dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community dowekeller is a cornerstone of the community
You mean ignore it completely? Unless you're forced to use it at work? Why would they make you play a game at work, and where could I get a job playing games (even sucky ones)?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Enthusiast

DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community DarthOdium is a cornerstone of the community
Ooohhh yeah! I got my MAG Beta key yestarday. To bad I have to wait until 10-12-09 to log in so I can play it. Beta goes for one full month, again anyone who has pre-order from Gamestop or EB Games should be able to get a Beta Key.