11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Old 03-17-2009, 06:58 PM

xgmx has much to be proud of
Arrow I'm leaving the country!
I've lived in the United States my entire life and have never been to any other countries before. However on Friday (March 20, 2009), I will be leaving the United States and going to Jonathanland (Jonathanland City, Region 1, Jonathanland). I am going there and am going stay with my uncle for a couple days (which is good, since I won't have to pay the taxes there if I am staying with him), he even gave me one of his two guest rooms. This is really exciting for me, it's my first visit to a country other than the United States. I will be returning to the United States on Saturday (March 21, 2009).
Old 03-25-2009, 09:27 AM

DuneRgo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgmx View Post
I've lived in the United States my entire life and have never been to any other countries before. However on Friday (March 20, 2009), I will be leaving the United States and going to Jonathanland (Jonathanland City, Region 1, Jonathanland). I am going there and am going stay with my uncle for a couple days (which is good, since I won't have to pay the taxes there if I am staying with him), he even gave me one of his two guest rooms. This is really exciting for me, it's my first visit to a country other than the United States. I will be returning to the United States on Saturday (March 21, 2009).
Johnathanland City, hey I know that place! Isn't that near Onett and Fourside?