11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 04-26-2009, 01:23 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to mykalgaidin Send a message via Yahoo to mykalgaidin
I think I've been taking this whole thing just a little too seriously. I just need to sit back and get some perspective on the whole matter, and just ignore those little things that irritate, as one may choose to ignore an unpleasant odor. I'll be in the comments section, interacting with gamers; the main focus of this site.

I also need to stop filtering the words of others through my own mood, which has been quite foul of late. My apologies if I have misinterpreted any posts.
Last edited by mykalgaidin : 04-26-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:32 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
I just need to sit back and get some perspective on the whole matter, and just ignore those little things that irritate, as one may choose to ignore an unpleasant odor.
xPforamgaimez.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:48 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
GuildCafe: 1
GamerDNA: 0
Old 04-26-2009, 01:53 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Woah... I should check in more often. Major re-do.

I will say that I am a little surprised by the majority of the responses to the update. I didn't have any difficulty finding the forums, main, new, or Today's. I'm actually pleased that the drop down menus are gone. For some reason, mine never did look right and took too long to load.

I haven't had time to take a full peek at all of the changes that have been made, but so far, it's fine with me. I like the idea that those in the community who want to focus just on gaming can do so and those of us (like me) who prefer socializing are able to focus just on that. I actually do play games every day; I just forget to update my home page. Maybe this will help me remember to do so. :P
Old 04-26-2009, 01:58 AM
Savant

mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community mykalgaidin is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHedgeWizard View Post
GuildCafe: 1
GamerDNA: 0
What GuildCafe?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:00 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
The Void nowadays.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:03 AM
Enthusiast

Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community Jezmyn is a cornerstone of the community
Ah, the Void. Is that like taking a vacation in Purgatory? This is okay.... but it's not great?

I'm going to hell for this, aren't I?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:05 AM
Enthusiast

Ok. A quick update on the new setup. I love the fact that the forum link is at the bottom. Now I don't have to spend a minute scrolling all the way back up to the top of the page to get back to the forums. My pages are set to see 80 (I think) posts in one page. This makes it so much easier!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:33 AM
Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezmyn View Post
Ah, the Void. Is that like taking a vacation in Purgatory? This is okay.... but it's not great?

I'm going to hell for this, aren't I?
It's so-so.

Yes, you are. And I'll be carrying the handbasket, most likely.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykalgaidin View Post
It's so-so.

Yes, you are. And I'll be carrying the handbasket, most likely.

Okay, that makes sense. I much prefer gDNA to so-so. As far as going to hell, at least I'll have company on the way down.